Hr means Human Resource. Hr assistant deal with human force of the company. They recruit,select,train and deal with all the issues related to employees. In this article we will tell you about HR assistant job role and HR salary India.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering employees questions.
- Creating and distributing documents.
- Processing incoming mails.
- Providing customer service to organization employees.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings.
- Maintaining HR calendars.
- Serving as point of contact with benefit vendors.
Activities of HR Assistant:
- Recruitment – Participating in recruitment efforts, Preparing new employee files, Conducting benefit enrollment process, Administering new employment assessments, Orienting new employees to the organization, etc.
- Payroll – Answering payroll questions, facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors, Participating in benefits risk,etc.
- Record Maintenance – Maintaining current HR files and database, Updating and maintaining employee benefits, Performing payroll reconciliations, Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews.
Typical Courses in bachelor’s degree in HR are:
- Labor Problems
- The staffing process
- Labor and social negotiation
- Behavior in Organizations
- Workplace dispute resolution
- Behavior in organizations
- Leadership and group dynamics.
Salary – The average Hr salary India starts from Rs.30,000 ranging to Rs.56,000, according to the experience and skills of the person.
Widely recognized professional designations are:
- Society of HRM – SHRM CP, SHRM SCP.
- HR Certification Institute – Professional in HR,etc.
You can study many courses like BBA, MBA (HR), BCOM for entering into HR field. It is the field for people who love to deal with humans and solve their issues. BA students can also go in this line. This profession requires self confidence and self motivation so that you can keep other employees motivated. As the experience increases you get to achieve endless success and great positions in big companies. There are many HR who have worked for small companies or consultancies and after experience are now working in foreign companies with great salary and extra benefits.
In this age of competition it is very hard to get in any position, but your hard work will surely payoff. HR always are the people who interact with the candidates first and select the best ones who can serve the company. HR salary India is given according to the experience and skills and the self confidence of the person. We hope this article will help you to decide whether you want to pursue your career in HR field or not.